Terms & Conditions

Please Note :

1.Travel :
Jet Airways Flight for Artists.(Excess Baggage Charges Extra If Any Other Airline Booked By Organizer).Innova Or Other Big Vehicle Need To Be Provide By Client For Airport pick Up & Drop.(Only Artists Will Travel In The Vehicle).

2.Accommodation :
Artists Room Should Be Near Event Venue(5 Star/7 Star Hotel Only).Client Has To Provide Accommodation Details In Mail.Room Service & Laundry To Be Paid By Client.(Make Sure No Complications Occurred During Check Out).

3.Payment :
70% Amount At The Time Of Booking Has To Be Pay By Net Banking/Cash/DD,Remaining 30% Amount Client Has To Pay Before An Event Start By Net Banking/Cash/DD As Discussed Over Call.

4.Technical Support :
Compulsory Green Room [Non Transparent] AT Backstage With 3 Chairs/Full Lenght Mirror/Light/Fan Or Cooler Or Ac/Plug Point/Water Bottles/Carpet If Outdoor Venue.(Sizzlingstars Will Not Share Green Room With Other Artists Cause Of Magic Based Acts).

{All The Above Points Acknowledged In The Mail By Both (Artists & Client) Before An Event}.